Pedrosa Wallpaper


Dani Pedrosa admitted feeling mentally stronger to face the fourth series of MotoGP 2011 in Le Mans, France, this weekend. Fantastic victory at the Portugal Grand Prix two weeks ago makes Repsol Honda rider was increasingly confident.

Pedrosa is still in recovery period post-surgery shoulder when appearing at Estoril Circuit, earlier this month. However, performance is very surprising that he can beat his countrymen Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo won the race to cut the difference and which is now closed to within four points of origin rival Yamaha team in the standings.

Well, good results have capital and an increasingly good physical condition, Pedrosa feel more prepared for the French GP this weekend. He hopes to bring the best results once again stop the domination of Yamaha at the Circuit Le Mans-in Yamaha's three wins last season, including when Lorenzo became champions last season.

"This is the first weekend in a long time where I feel more calm and confident, especially after the race that passed in Portugal. It also left a good feeling for me when it is above the motor after undergoing surgery at the same time makes me see things differently .

"After the race and the tests on Monday, I felt very tired and sick. I spent three days to rest and relax muscles, and then I continued to undergo physiotherapy and light exercise. Now I am waiting for the return is above the motor."

"Le Mans will be and has always been a difficult weekend and busy. On the whole I've done well in this circuit. I am a bit more confident in there, but I've never won a MotoGP race and I'll keep trying. Similar to Estoril , Yamaha is also very strong in previous seasons.

"We need to take much advantage of the training session to prepare for a motor with good stability, as well as traction and acceleration, and be prepared for some of the tracks because of the weather conditions. In this track you also need to be very focused because of the long races and most importantly consistent and not make mistakes. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog